Yesterday Emma has a brief nap in the morning and slept on Scott for an hour at lunchtime, so by 7pm she was so ready for bed! After a quick bath, to clean off the sunscreen, she fell asleep while Scott dressed her for bed!
This morning Emma slept until 6.45am! It's been months since she slept that late. I didn't know what to do with myself. When she did wake up she was still sleepy and I started to worry that maybe she was sick!
Despite that we headed to the park for a swing at 10am, before it got too hot - though it was pretty hot already! I could tell that Emma was getting sleepy by the time we got home, so I fed her and planned to put her down at noon.
She wasn't happy as usual, but once she fell asleep she slept on and off for 2.5 hours! When I did get her up it was because I heard her moving around, but there was no crying and she was not clingy when I picked her up.
Is the saga over? Only time will tell, but I'm definitely feeling optimistic!!
This morning Emma slept until 6.45am! It's been months since she slept that late. I didn't know what to do with myself. When she did wake up she was still sleepy and I started to worry that maybe she was sick!
Despite that we headed to the park for a swing at 10am, before it got too hot - though it was pretty hot already! I could tell that Emma was getting sleepy by the time we got home, so I fed her and planned to put her down at noon.
She wasn't happy as usual, but once she fell asleep she slept on and off for 2.5 hours! When I did get her up it was because I heard her moving around, but there was no crying and she was not clingy when I picked her up.
Is the saga over? Only time will tell, but I'm definitely feeling optimistic!!
No comments:
Post a Comment