Friday, May 29, 2009

Milk please!

This morning I was sitting in the recliner with Emma. It wasn't long before she was trying to get her shirt off!!

Then she started signing milk. I asked if she wanted milk, she signed yes! I asked if she wanted to drink milk or have milk in her belly, and pointed to her g-tube. She pointed to her g-tube!!

It was so awesome that she could make that request, hopefully because she was hungry, 20 minutes before feed time! The alternative reason is that when we give her a tube feed she sits in her rocker in front of the tv! Either Baby Signing Time or Handy Manny are on.

We are very careful though to give her mouth feeds in her high chair in the other room - no tv! Eventually that will be the norm and tv will be restricted, maybe!

1 comment:

Christina Vare said...

Handy Manny is Abby's favorite!! Mommy's little tomboy. :-D