As predicted some storms came through the area this afternoon. It's pretty rare that they aren't overnight, so Emma seemed a little scared at the thunder and then when it started to rain she really got scared - we still have an old tin awning that amplifies the rain!
So, I took her out on the stoop to see what was going on. She held her hand under the drips and was licking them! Scott arrived just then and I asked him to take her out in the rain - I'm not a dancing in the rain type, though I'd love to be!!
So, I took her out on the stoop to see what was going on. She held her hand under the drips and was licking them! Scott arrived just then and I asked him to take her out in the rain - I'm not a dancing in the rain type, though I'd love to be!!
1 comment:
awww...it looks like she liked it! ;)
Post a Comment