Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hair Today

So I'm pretty sure that if there was a handbook for mothers somewhere in it would be guidelines for cutting you childs hair as all mums do it. Last night I went ahead without the guidebook and cut Emma's hair!

The good news is that hair grows back, the bad news is it takes a while!!

I decided to even out the back of her hair which was quite unruly. I did it after her bath and had her sitting on the changing table with a book while I chopped. What I did not account for was her torticolis, which means her head tends to tilt to one side.

It looked great when it was done and I put her to bed. (Scott was out at a meeting!!)

In the cold light of day one side is longer than the other. Thankfully I have a hair appointment tomorrow so I am hoping she will take pity on my child and fix the damage I did.

Lesson learned - leave it to the professionals!


No comments: