What miserable weather we had to day! It rained all morning. It didn't hold us back though! The three of us went to the hair salon where I got a trim and Emma got a repair job! She was really well behaved. What was really cute is that she had a baby gown!!
You'll be pleased to hear I was actually happy with my haircut for once. A combination of good communication and minimal distractions!!
This afternoon Scott and I put Emma down for nap and hit the road, leaving her in the care of Grandma Ellen and Aunt Kimberly. Our destination - the Phillies game!
The rain was light at the start of the game and held off for all 4 of the game hours! The Phillies lost in the 9th inning, however we had a great time watching the game live. A few foul balls came close a few sections away. Someone got hit by a ball and there was a brawl across the stadium!! Love the ball park!
Despite a hearty brunch before we left I could not resist getting some fries and cotton candy during the game!! Eh, I'll save a few calories tomorrow!!
A rainy day off beats a nice day at work!!
You'll be pleased to hear I was actually happy with my haircut for once. A combination of good communication and minimal distractions!!
This afternoon Scott and I put Emma down for nap and hit the road, leaving her in the care of Grandma Ellen and Aunt Kimberly. Our destination - the Phillies game!
The rain was light at the start of the game and held off for all 4 of the game hours! The Phillies lost in the 9th inning, however we had a great time watching the game live. A few foul balls came close a few sections away. Someone got hit by a ball and there was a brawl across the stadium!! Love the ball park!
Despite a hearty brunch before we left I could not resist getting some fries and cotton candy during the game!! Eh, I'll save a few calories tomorrow!!
A rainy day off beats a nice day at work!!
No comments:
Post a Comment