Wednesday, June 24, 2009

R.I.P.

All good things must come to an end and unfortunately today was a day that we had to say goodbye to my beloved camera. No ordinary camera, it was a gift from my parents for my mission trip to Africa in 2004. During that trip the camera served me well.

Since then we have used the camera to take thousands (I'm not kidding) pictures of our lives, and especially Emma. The video capability was awesome and brought you all the great classics like Emma's first laugh, sitting up for the first time and generally funny behavior!

I'm sure that technology has moved forward a great deal in 5 years, but I am skeptical that we can find an affordable replacement of that caliber.

Not to mention I don't know when we'll be able to bring you your regular dose of Emma-time.

Watch this space!!




No comments: