Emma loves to copy things she sees us doing. When we stand in the kitchen talking with our arms crossed, she's right there with us! When we leave the house and I tell myself each of the stove burners is off, she is pointing right along with me!
So of course, when she sees me taking the laundry out of the basket to fold it, she wants to do the same, sort of. I take it out, fold it and put it on the sofa or ottoman. Emma picks it up and drops it in the basket! I now have to leave a pile of clothes just for her to do that, so I'm not folding everything twice - usually her clothes!!
So of course, when she sees me taking the laundry out of the basket to fold it, she wants to do the same, sort of. I take it out, fold it and put it on the sofa or ottoman. Emma picks it up and drops it in the basket! I now have to leave a pile of clothes just for her to do that, so I'm not folding everything twice - usually her clothes!!
My baby is turning into a big girl!!
No comments:
Post a Comment