Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Signs

I figured it was time to take down the list of Emma's signs. She knows all the signs she saw and still uses many of them regularly. I did want to list them on the blog so we can look back at them!! So, here are the signs Emma knows (I think there is 96!) ...

More
Stop
Go
Wait
Again
All done
Please
Thank you
Sorry
I love you
Yes
No
Goodbye
Time
New
Day
Night
Play
Share
Game

Feel
Happy
Laugh
Sad
Cry
Nice
Hurt
Different

Hot
Cold
Dirty
Clean
Up
Down

Eat/Food
Drink
Sleep
Wash hands
Brush teeth
Bath
Potty
Diaper
Socks
Shoes
Hat
Coat
Clothes
Blanket

Me
You
Daddy
Mummy
Grandma
Grandpa
Baby
Friend

Dog
Cat
Horse
Fish
Frog
Bear
Bug

Cracker
Milk
Water
Apple
Banana
Pear
Peach
Carrot
Juice

Car
Bus
Boat
Bike
Train

Telephone
Bubbles
Ball
Doll
Balloon
Music
Book

Outside
Wind
Rain
Snow
Cloud
Sky
Tree
Leaf
Flower
Grass
Sun
Moon
Stars

No comments: