Scott and I are not sure if it's just because we are her parents, or if Emma really is super-cute and hilarious to be around. She has some quirky little habits and mannerisms, and because she always looks so dead-pan it seems to make them funnier. She seems to pick up something new every few days and loves to get a laugh out of us.
This afternoon she was pretty whiny and drove me nuts, until Scott came home and gave me a break. After we'd eaten our dinner she seemed to get a second wind and allowed me to capture some of it on video. It might not be as funny to everyone else, but she's usually such a calm, deliberate child that the wacky stuff is great to watch.
This afternoon she was pretty whiny and drove me nuts, until Scott came home and gave me a break. After we'd eaten our dinner she seemed to get a second wind and allowed me to capture some of it on video. It might not be as funny to everyone else, but she's usually such a calm, deliberate child that the wacky stuff is great to watch.
While I was waiting for Scott to come home I was dreaming of either Outback cheese fries or Indian food, but not wanting to disturb him if he was driving I kept it to myself. When he did get home he had Indian food with him!! I love that man of mine!!
1 comment:
i see Scott was on the computer! :) Emma is soo stinking cute! she was so funny tilting her head back to say "hi!" awwww...
did i mention i miss you guys?!
~Kali
Post a Comment