Wednesday, August 26, 2009

This morning we took advantage of the great weather and headed to our friends pool - Emma, myself and Kimberly. It was only 10am but so hot, I didn't take much coaxing to get in the water - nor did Emma!!

Previously every time we've been to the pool this year Emma would not let us put her in any flotation devices, but thankfully today she did - well, I put her in and ignored the initial protests!! Check out the pictures, today and last year:

2009

2008

She floated around the pool for an hour!!


We headed home and took a long nap (yay!!).

Here's a picture from the other day:
She got this pony for her 1st birthday but was scared of it!! I guess now she's bigger and is slowly getting more comfortable around animals (stuffed and real) she feels better! She loves to press the button to make it 'neigh'!!

I've updated Emma's list of words too. she now says "Cheese" if you point a camera at her!! She also can say "Wawa", which is a local convenience store, and "Banana" (or "nana")!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omgsh i miss Wawa!! we're going to DC the 6th-13th of September...i'm soo gonna ask to go to one! :) i miss yall

~Kali