Well, we made it. Today is my EDD (estimated due date). The first day of fall.
So far the baby has shown no signs of wanting to come out, so we may be waiting - as long as two weeks!! (I hope not!)
Today I'm going to stay as active as possible, maybe gravity will encourage him!
The good news is that the baby is still plenty active, which is a sign that he is doing well. So even if he's a little late it should be fine. If he's not here in a week I'll get an ultrasound to make sure the fluid levels are still high enough.
In the meantime I'll just smile when people ask if I "still haven't had the baby yet?" as they look at my huge belly! Surely they must not realize that everyone says the same thing!!
So far the baby has shown no signs of wanting to come out, so we may be waiting - as long as two weeks!! (I hope not!)
Today I'm going to stay as active as possible, maybe gravity will encourage him!
The good news is that the baby is still plenty active, which is a sign that he is doing well. So even if he's a little late it should be fine. If he's not here in a week I'll get an ultrasound to make sure the fluid levels are still high enough.
In the meantime I'll just smile when people ask if I "still haven't had the baby yet?" as they look at my huge belly! Surely they must not realize that everyone says the same thing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment