Last night the baby was unusually active for about 3 hours. I was sure that it was a sign of getting ready for labor, or maybe even due to mild contractions I hadn't noticed. Apparently not.
I am wondering the purpose of the "extra time" we're in right now. I think we are as ready as we can be! Scott's mom is all set to come and take care of Emma while I'm in the hospital (which is such a huge weight off my mind) and the house is as ready as it can be.
I do realize that I'm still pretty anxious about the birth and parenting a newborn, but I'm not sure more waiting will ease that! I have wondered if getting the ultrasound on Monday is a good reason to wait, in case they pick up on a complication we would otherwise miss. (always so negative, that's me!)
Wait, wait, wait!!
No comments:
Post a Comment