This morning when I got up my belly felt like a 100lb rock!! Sometimes it aches, other times nothing - and I don't really know what it should feel like if it were a contraction!! (why didn't I pay more attention the first time?)
We went to church, and we had lots of well-wishers. Unfortunately I am not always gracious, but I tried my hardest to be! I lost track of the "still here" and "no baby yet?" comments. I know people are trying to be nice, but every day it gets harder to handle and my sense of humor fades more each day! Yes, I'm a big baby and need to suck it up!!
One question I get asked is if there are any signs of the baby coming. The signs I am aware of are: contractions, which I do not get, that I know of! "Lightening", the baby dropping - I'm pretty sure he's getting higher, not lower!! The whole cervix thing, that hasn't changed in two weeks!
So, there are no signs that I am aware of!!
I know, he will come out when he's ready (or when they induce me, whichever comes first), I know. I can't wait until the ultrasound tomorrow!! At the very least I can know that the baby's doing okay.
I'll update you when I can!!
We went to church, and we had lots of well-wishers. Unfortunately I am not always gracious, but I tried my hardest to be! I lost track of the "still here" and "no baby yet?" comments. I know people are trying to be nice, but every day it gets harder to handle and my sense of humor fades more each day! Yes, I'm a big baby and need to suck it up!!
One question I get asked is if there are any signs of the baby coming. The signs I am aware of are: contractions, which I do not get, that I know of! "Lightening", the baby dropping - I'm pretty sure he's getting higher, not lower!! The whole cervix thing, that hasn't changed in two weeks!
So, there are no signs that I am aware of!!
I know, he will come out when he's ready (or when they induce me, whichever comes first), I know. I can't wait until the ultrasound tomorrow!! At the very least I can know that the baby's doing okay.
I'll update you when I can!!
No comments:
Post a Comment