On Saturday morning I left Toby on the recliner momentarily, while I popped to the kitchen. Emma loves to sit in the chair, but can't get in it by herself, or so I thought...
Yesterday we bought a couple air mattresses for when we have visitors. We tested one out in the living room. The three of us tested it out, and in true kid-fashion Emma had a great time with it.
These are the kinds of moments that keep you going!!
Yesterday we bought a couple air mattresses for when we have visitors. We tested one out in the living room. The three of us tested it out, and in true kid-fashion Emma had a great time with it.
These are the kinds of moments that keep you going!!
1 comment:
I miss you guys, my girl Emma, and I need to see Toby again! Your doing great, try not to worry about the medical stuff more then you have too it will drive you crazy!
Post a Comment