Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pajama day

Yesterday we took Toby to our bible study at church. It was the first some people have seen him, others have visited. Everyone was cooing over him - so cute asleep in the car seat for most of the time we were there. When he did wake up for his bottle he was very well behaved and let everyone see his big blue eyes.

He went to bed after the last feed around 11.30pm, we did the same. He got up again around 3am and Scott had volunteered to feed him while I pumped! It worked well, but he was up again around 5am for the last 2 ounces of that bottle!

Emma did not sleep in as I hoped, even after I climbed into bed with her for a few minutes!! At 7am I let her get up and Toby was ready for food, so we all came downstairs.

Scott crashed on the sofa, until I got my chores done. Then I went back to bed and he watched the kids.

It's almost naptime now and we're all going to take a nap - after all, we're all still in our pajamas!! are we wasting the day? Oh no, its raining outside and we all need to recharge. (No tears so far today!!)

Yay sleep.

No comments: