It's not midnight here yet, but my kin are entering into 2010 in the UK.
I can't believe we're moving into the next decade already! When I look back over the years I can't believe how much has happened in those 10 years.
One thing's for sure, I am glad to be where I am in life with the people I have around me.
Wherever you are, I hope that 2010 is the year you live with purpose.
I can't believe we're moving into the next decade already! When I look back over the years I can't believe how much has happened in those 10 years.
One thing's for sure, I am glad to be where I am in life with the people I have around me.
Wherever you are, I hope that 2010 is the year you live with purpose.
3 comments:
Hi Debra, Scott, Emma and Toby.
My name is Alan and I'm one of Debra's 1st cousins, once removed on her fathers side. (Bob's mother Doris and my mother Florence were sisters).
One of my hobbies is family history and I recently started a trawl around the relatives to see if there were any updates to my family tree. When I got to Bob I found that although I had your marriage to Scott recorded, the arrival of Emma and Toby, together with Nicola's Eloise, were new additions to your branch of the family.
Whilst Bob provided the basic details he also referred me to your blog in case it was of interest to me. So, for the last 2 weeks I've been learning about your world in Philadelphia, USA.
I found it a fascinating and addictive blog which had to be read in its entirety for fear of missing out on one of the many milestones you've had to meet and beat along the way. It was heartening to see that the latter entries showing a more progressive and positive future for all of you.
I've very much enjoyed getting to know my American cousins and now that we've crossed the threshold into 2010 I wish you all you wish for yourselves for the new year together with the good health to enjoy it.
Take care,
Alan
you know what ive realized, im gonna be 20!? whats up with that?? anyways, it was good seeing you guys and meeting Toby. have a great year and i'll hopefully see you guys this summer! :)
Post a Comment