Thursday, February 4, 2010

Longest night

Last night Toby woke up about 10.30pm for a bottle. This was perfect timing as it meant that we could all go to bed when the nurse arrived at 11pm!

The next thing I know is it's 5.45am and Scott's alarm was going off. I had not heard Toby all night. I lay there for a while basking in the 6 solid hours of sleep - more than I've had in sometime! Then I started to get worried. He's never slept that long before.

I went in to his room and he was still sleeping! His blankets were all over the place but he was fine. Toby's room is the coolest in the house but I guess it's okay for him.

He didn't actually wake up until 7am.

Emma didn't wake up until 7.45am.

Love it!

As you can see our kids are good sleepers...

Toby "playing" yesterday

Emma and "Mousey" last night

No comments: