Monday, February 1, 2010

Toby-Obi-Wan-Kanobe

Well, that's what my Godsons call Toby!!

Toby had his 4 month well visit today. He's doing great, meeting all his milestones and sticking to his growth curve.

Last week I'd been worried as he hadn't pooped in 4/5 days. The doctor told me it was okay with breastfed babies as the milk is perfect nutrition. I guess so! In fact, in just one month Toby gained 1lb (making him 15lbs 14oz) and grew 2 inches (to 26")!!!

Toby charmed the new lady doctor that checked him over before his primary doctor. He was all smiles and giggles as usual. He even rolled over for her! I think he was a little wary of his actual doctor, giving him less love. Perhaps he knows that's the guy that orders his shots!

After our appointment I headed to Target and picked up Toby some new PJs - at this rate he'll be in 6mth clothes next week!

The doctor also checked Emma's ears for me and one is looking a little red! Please pray we don't see another ear infection. She really deserves a break. Getting sick really affects her willingness to sit still and eat also.

No comments: