Saturday, June 19, 2010

Quote of the Day

" I love cake Mummy."

Why is this the quote of the day? I'll explain.

Last night Scott's mom sent me home with a huge plate of cake - I'm not kidding, about 8x8"!! Scott was working at a friends house in Delaware today and drove down there late last night to get an early start.
This morning I had no milk for breakfast, and no time to drag the kids to the store to get it, so I went without.
Our meeting at church went later than planned and I got the kids home just in time for nap, while I was starving!

Anyway, I've eaten pretty much the whole piece of cake! But before I do I gave some to Emma, who is normally not interested. This time she liked it and has been coming back over and over for "cake". It's actually chunks of icing I'm giving to her!! And each time I ask if she wants more she says "Yeah more cake, I love cakes Mummy!"

I guess it's to be expected but right now she's watching Dora upside down, laying on the floor. I'd be in for a late night if she hadn't skipped nap today!!

No comments: