I'm starting Emma's potty training today. I always planned to go the bootcamp way of no diapers and potty trips every 15 minutes. I've heard it works well after an intense couple of days.
However, I'm starting to realize that some things could be more stress than they're worth. So I got some Dora pull-ups, brought the potty downstairs and am aiming to sit Emma on it every 15 minutes or so, as Toby allows!
I have reward stickers which I know will work well after they are awarded a few times. Once the pull-ups run out I will go to the next phase (or maybe get just one more pack!
I don't feel like I'm copping out because on Monday I will also be starting the new feeding schedule for Emma. That will involve it's own level of consistency and time awareness.
I am also starting brushing Toby's teeth each day. That took a while for me to get consistent for Emma, but hopefully it will be less of a challenge with Toby.
However, I'm starting to realize that some things could be more stress than they're worth. So I got some Dora pull-ups, brought the potty downstairs and am aiming to sit Emma on it every 15 minutes or so, as Toby allows!
I have reward stickers which I know will work well after they are awarded a few times. Once the pull-ups run out I will go to the next phase (or maybe get just one more pack!
I don't feel like I'm copping out because on Monday I will also be starting the new feeding schedule for Emma. That will involve it's own level of consistency and time awareness.
I am also starting brushing Toby's teeth each day. That took a while for me to get consistent for Emma, but hopefully it will be less of a challenge with Toby.
No comments:
Post a Comment