Thursday, July 29, 2010

Inevitable

Ugh, I'm sick. I was expecting it though.

On monday night Toby started throwing up and moved on to diarrhea Tuesday night. He's getting his appetite back now but still sick.

The doctor said it was likely a virus he's seen going around, not complications of pneumonia.

When the kids are sick I really spare little thought for my own protection, in fact I figure I can help by giving Toby antibodies in my milk. Even so it is horrible to be sick. And they're coming to do the roof tomorrow so no peaceful rest!

Today was special though. I was laying on the floor with the kids when I suddenly felt a wet gummy mouth on my forehead. Toby sat back and laughed before doing it again. I soon realized he was kissing me.

When I would pucker up and make kissing noises he would kiss me again. That made my day!

No comments: