Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Video time

Toby takes a bottle, in the most interesting of positions...

On Monday nurse Nichole came to visit Emma since she missed her last shift. She bought Emma a Dora coloring book and a set of Dora jewelery (modeled here). Emma, and Toby enjoy it - Toby for the taste!!

Emma loves the Fresh Beat Band and I took this video to send in for the bit where they show kids doing their dances...


On Monday night I was praying with Emma when she started singing. I thought she was starting on our nightly playlist and started to get annoyed, when I stopped to listen to what she was singing. She repeated it for us at dinner last night...


We're not sure where she learned it so well!

Then we moved on in her repertoire to 'Naptime' (Yo Gabba Gabba) and 'Brother John'...


Yo Gabba Gabba has given us great songs like 'Try it, you might like it' and 'You've got to wait in line' that really work when your kid wants to do the opposite. I'm a big fan! Last night Emma didn't want to eat the chocolate ice-cream but after she tried it she sang "I tried it, and now I like it!"

No comments: