Wishing you all a wonderful New Years Day, and every day thereafter.
We spent a quiet evening with family, ringing in the New Year at midnight.
It's been a tricky few days as Emma has a terrible cough, and last night I broke the nebulizer! We are now reliant on home remedies until we can get a replacement. Sleep is now at a premium, but despite it all I am so thankful to have this time to spend with my beautiful kids and husband.
Looking back over the year, it's been one of the less eventful. We have enjoyed the balance of two kids, and finding a happy medium between work and family time.
Spiritually, Scott and I have continued to grow as we took steps to lead others in discovering the potential in true discipleship. Allowing God to freely have His way in yor life is truly freeing.
On a different note, we experienced Emma's first dream/nightmare last night. She woke up when I brought her into our bed and said "I have to find the pig!" Whose pig? "The princesses!"
A while later, she was back in her bed and I heard some cries and then "Mummy!!" I went in and asked what the matter was. She replied "He ate my teddy bear!" I asked who, but couldn't understand what she said. I reassured her that, sure enough, her teddy bear was right there, under her arm! And of course, brought her back into our bed!
May your year be full of 'princesses' and not too many teddy-eating monsters!
No comments:
Post a Comment