When I left work Thursday said the usual "See you Monday" to my boss. He said something back about maybe not, because of the storm. I assumed he was exaggerating.
Then today at the playground my friends confirmed the dismal forecast of a massive storm coming straight for us early next week. So, we watched the news this evening (which we don't normally do, it's too depressing!).
Uh-oh! This is a major storm that looks like it's coming right for us and that's not good. It was only a couple of years ago that our power was out for 3+ days when a near-tornado ripped through our town. This storm has sustained winds of 50mph+ and gusts of 80mph. They're expecting 6"of rain by Tuesday.
Please keep us in your prayers as we hunker down. I guess I'd better add some water and other canned goods to my grocery list this weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment