Thursday, November 8, 2012

Evening Commute

This was part of my view on the commute home the other day.  Ignore the fact that I was taking a picture while driving for a minute, and look at the colors of the sunset!  It's the perfect hour to be driving home, like the sun is beckoning me to follow it West!

And when I cross the bridge, heading down the other side toward the airport, there were lights everywhere, with the cool sunset.  I couldn't take that picture because I was driving really fast and I'm already scared of driving over bridges!  (That's pretty reasonable - the consequences of get knocked off the road on a bridge are much worse than anywhere else!)

Am I going soft?  Maybe, or maybe I'm making the most of a 40 minute drive in heavy traffic with people who are not nearly driving fast enough!


No comments: