Walking through Times Square yesterday we saw the theater where Rodgers & Hammersteins Cinderella is playing. We'd been talking about if there was a point to bringing the kids to New York, and I just found it!
I'm sure it wouldn't be cheap, but how much fun!! So next step: see if Emma would trade her entire birthday party for it...
Me: Emma, if you were going to the theater...
Scott: do you know what a theater is?
Em: yes, where you watch movies.
Me: No, a real theater where real people act.
Em: oh, ok.
Me: would you rather see Lion King or Cinderella?
Em: (squeal) I love Cinderella!
Me: ok, if you had a choice between having a birthday party and going to see Cinderella and the prince at the theater what would you choose?
Em: I want to see Cinderella and the prince come alive! Because I LOVE PRINCESSES!!
Well, that seems pretty straight forward!!
Now to think of an equivalent for Toby!!
No comments:
Post a Comment