Sunday, December 15, 2013

Day of rest

Emma had a restless night last night and woke up this morning with a temperature.  She was feeling good so we all went to church.

Scott delivered a great monologue on the nativity story from Joseph's perspective


I guess she was under the weather because when I picked her up from Sunday School she clung to me and had been crying missing me!

I was headed to lunch with Katie (chicken tikka masala, oh yeah!!) and Emma, distraught at me leaving, tagged along.

And the biggest sign of all, she did not want to eat (gasp) and laid down and fell asleep!

When we got home, she went back to sleep

Toby and Scott crashed out too, so we put a hold on working on the house for today.

Emma didn't wake up until 7pm!  Friends were supposed to come over at 4, but we cancelled and when she found out she was so upset.

She soon regained her appetite though!

In other news, Katie gave me a really nice scarf for Christmas!!  She's heading back to Nebraska for Christmas, so we'll miss her!

No comments: