Sunday, March 16, 2014

A Taste of Britain

I've lived in America for 10 years.  The whole time my friend Christina and her mom have told me about a little tea shop called A Taste of Britain.  On Friday I went with Christina for the first time!!


I NEVER drank tea in England, but was introduced to it by friends here.  


Toby had hot chocolate!

Toby and Aaron

Emma had water, but we showed her how to drink tea properly!

Emma and Nathan


I was so excited about having a pasty for the first time in years
It was good, but not a patch on my grandmas!!

And they had a little store full of things I haven't seen in years...
$20 for the bigger eggs!!!





It was an expensive lunch, but I was like a kid in a candy store!

Emma had cream crackers for the first time and loved them.  I got them each a treat on the way out: Toby had a Chomp (a small chocolate bar, 20p marked up to $1!!) and Emma had chips - Hula Hoops to be precise, and she ate them the right way without being told...

No comments: