We got two used 16' exercise pens on the internet for $20 each, put down some extra plywood, old carpet and boom! Rabbit condo!!
He is liking the space but I think he's still getting used to the quiet, since we are not in the room with him as we were.
We still let him out, and he runs around the basement for a bit before coming upstairs and hanging out with us!
Yesterday he ran up to the bedrooms and the doors weren't shut so Scott went to find him - our room is not bunny proof!
He was still looking when I came up from the basement to find Benjamin stretched out on the sofa watching TV. It was pretty funny.
He's still chewing on the baseboards if he gets bored or you don't watch him. I'm going to try squirting him with water like they do to cats. Otherwise he's doing really well and taking root in our hearts!


No comments:
Post a Comment