Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Gems

The other night, as I lay down with Emma at bedtime, before we prayed and sang, she asked me a question. 

Em: Mom, how many kids am I going to have? 
Me: I don't know.
Em: I could have 100, wouldn't that be crazy?!
Me: You might not have any.  And that would be ok.
Em: No kids!! ... Well, I would get to go on lots of dates with my husband!!

Love how this girl can spin it!

This morning she said to me...

Em: I'm the only girl in our family with Moebius, right?
Me: Yes.
Em: I really like the Moebius conference, can I just keep my smile?  (Thinking that having smile surgery would mean she no longer has Moebius and she wouldn't be able to go.)

How on earth did I end up with such an amazing little girl?!!

No comments: