Saturday, September 6, 2014

Suburban life

When I tell you it was hot this weekend  I'm not exaggerating!  It was 3pm on Saturday and 93f outside.

Despite the heat, Emma had her first soccer practice that morning.  Scott and our neighbor Joe helped the coach while Emma, Lexi (lives 4 houses away) and the other 15 girls did some warm ups and had a "game"!
Emma and Lexi before practice!

Yes, they are the same age!  Birthdays only days apart actually!


Toby did pretty well.  I tried to kick the ball about with him but I'm not good with that!
Boredom eventually forced him to engage with the other kids.  I had not realized how much he relied on Emma for breaking the ice with kids!!

Emma did really well, and other than getting a ball in the face (!!) she was happy and we will be back again next Saturday.

No comments: