Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas 2014...in pictures!

Before church on Christmas Eve, this was the best I could get!



And new pjs - our tradition!

Christmas Day...
First up, opening stocking gifts on our bed - carrying on a tradition from when I was little and we would open our stockings on Mum and Dad's bed!


Hulk costume!

Princess toothbrushes - she was really excited!


This was a tough guy face for the Spiderman toothbrush!

Leopard print tights - you have no idea how nuts she went about these!

A wedding bouquet, ring and veil!

Then downstairs for the tree gifts, that the kids had been looking at since Saturday!  Kudos for their self-control!!

Emma got Toby a mini skateboard!




A Frozen nightgown - can you see the excitement?!

Bow and arrows!  Suction of course!

She has yet to take it off!

Boys and clothes!


Legos!


A scooter!  Apparently though, he's scared to try it!!

A microphone with speaker for our little performer!

Scott also surprised me with some gifts, which I loved!  He knows me so well.

And we were done by 8:30am!

Then it's time to play!

Scott and I got the kids a Wii, for the kids, you know!








I've made quite the village for the kids.  I give it 3 days before it's destroyed!  Toby still has to put his big one together.



We got some new ornaments in our stockings!




My sister sent four of these over, which I was thrilled about!  And I got a Union Jack umbrella from my Mum! 

 I made pork, roast chicken and roast spuds for dinner, and they came out great!  I forgot to do veggies, but nobody cared!


We had a lovely day, even though Toby got sick Christmas Eve night, and Emma got up at 4am (and every half hour until 6ish) too excited to go back to sleep!

No comments: