Thursday, June 18, 2015

Saying Good bye!

So I sent the team at Emma's school a thank you email to let them know how amazing our experience has been.  I got a couple of responses I thought I'd share.  If only I could guarantee they'll still be like this in her teenage years!!

From the Principal:
Your daughter is an angel and we were privileged to have both she and you in our SLC Family.  I’m thrilled that she enjoyed her learning experience at the SLC.  Please know that she brought happiness and inner light to her class, her teachers, and myself.  There was not a day that she did not go out of her way to say hello or try to make someone feel happy.  Her personality is perfect!  Now, and also as she grows, she has much to offer the world.  She has a wonderful family and a little brother to turn around and teach all that she knows (if he’ll let her!).  We will look forward to seeing him in kindergarten.

Guidance Counselor:
You are so welcome! Having Emma has been truly a joy and I look forward to getting to know Toby and having Emma visit!

Nurse:
It was a joy having Emma with us! She was always a bright spot in my day because she was always so happy!

Have a wonderful, safe, healthy summer. I am looking forward to seeing another Morton student here.

Emma drew each one of them, and her teacher, a picture and wrote a note on the back.  This was the one to her teacher:
  
Now the kids are both off school until September 8!  12 weeks of summer.  We are thankful that Scott's parents are able to watch them in the mornings, and then afternoons we will be off to the pool. 


No comments: