Wednesday, August 5, 2015

New obsession

I don't know who thought of this, but ther a genius!!  A place you go and learn to paint a picture in a couple of hours!  You can go with friends, and bring food and drink for when the paint is drying, or bring kids to a family class!

A little known fact about me is that I love to paint and would love to be any good at it!  I had a blast with it tonight.  I think I'm hooked!

This is the teachers painting we were emulating:

This was mine - not terrible for a first go!!





I wasn't alone!! I went with a few friends, and we had the place to ourselves!

I'm going to take Emma to a class and see if I can hold back the perfectionist critical mommy, and help her be the artist she wanted to be on Job Day!  

Hope you like art for Christmas!!



No comments: