The days go fast, and our lives fly by. Before you know it, your baby
boy is 8 years old. It's easy to forget the cherubic face and tiny
little body
when I look at the tall, lean, jumping bean that Toby has become!
I'm thankful that he does not seem to be too big to want to come and snuggle with me when he wakes up in the night (even if I don't always appreciate it!), to even setting up camp on the floor beside my bed to be close.
We argue at times, but no matter what, he is always happy to have me sing to him at bedtime, and lay with him as he falls asleep.
Toby is, and always was, a doer! He would rather be throwing, riding, or catching something in the yard than reading a book or watching TV. He has a quick wit, and a kind heart. I love this little monkey!!
Happy birthday Toby! Forever my baby you'll be!
I'm thankful that he does not seem to be too big to want to come and snuggle with me when he wakes up in the night (even if I don't always appreciate it!), to even setting up camp on the floor beside my bed to be close.
We argue at times, but no matter what, he is always happy to have me sing to him at bedtime, and lay with him as he falls asleep.
Toby is, and always was, a doer! He would rather be throwing, riding, or catching something in the yard than reading a book or watching TV. He has a quick wit, and a kind heart. I love this little monkey!!
Happy birthday Toby! Forever my baby you'll be!
No comments:
Post a Comment