Life is not always what you imagined it to be, but when you put your hope and trust in Jesus, life will be more than you could have ever dreamed.
Monday, January 21, 2008
Adorable!
This is the wallpaper on our laptop and we smile every time we see it. Thought we'd share!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Emma must think you guys are nuts!!! Putting her in a throw up pan to wash her! AND you took pictures as proof!!! LOL!!! Gotta love it! She is just too darn cute! Can't wait to see her! Oh, that outfit is sooooo adorable! Can't wait to take her shopping!
P.S. I actually didn't cry reading the blog this time!!! Good thing, people at work are really starting to think I am a nutcase! ;)
1 comment:
Emma must think you guys are nuts!!! Putting her in a throw up pan to wash her! AND you took pictures as proof!!! LOL!!! Gotta love it! She is just too darn cute! Can't wait to see her! Oh, that outfit is sooooo adorable! Can't wait to take her shopping!
P.S. I actually didn't cry reading the blog this time!!! Good thing, people at work are really starting to think I am a nutcase! ;)
Post a Comment