So it turns out Emma was suffering from withdrawal - not from morphine though. No, in fact she missed her Z-Flo, the baby equivalent of the tempurpedic mattresses! We had taken it away a few weeks ago, but she had it over the weekend while she was in recovery.
Last night, as a last resort I gave it back to her and INSTANTLY she lay down quietly and chilled out. She had a great night - did not need the morphine they were going to give her, thinking she was in pain! This morning she was just fine.
Unfortunately she can't have the Z-Flo at home because it is soft. Therefore we will have to wean her off it again, but I think we'll let her enjoy it for a while longer!
Of course today is St. Valentine's day and I am pleased to say (brag, whatever) that both Emma and I got lovely cards from Scott! Emma got a cute outfit with hearts on it, and I got white and red roses, a king-size Twix (yeah baby - breakfast!) and a coupon to get a manicure and pedicure. This shows incredible insight from my husband who knows I would complain about my weight if it was clothing related!! (Twixes are calorie free in my house!)
Emma also got 4 other cards today - one from a cute [almost] 2-year old boy! We'll have to keep a close eye on that friendship, when they eventually meet!
We will get some pictures up later, and of course any news that comes in!
Tell someone you love them today, they need to hear it.
Last night, as a last resort I gave it back to her and INSTANTLY she lay down quietly and chilled out. She had a great night - did not need the morphine they were going to give her, thinking she was in pain! This morning she was just fine.
Unfortunately she can't have the Z-Flo at home because it is soft. Therefore we will have to wean her off it again, but I think we'll let her enjoy it for a while longer!
Of course today is St. Valentine's day and I am pleased to say (brag, whatever) that both Emma and I got lovely cards from Scott! Emma got a cute outfit with hearts on it, and I got white and red roses, a king-size Twix (yeah baby - breakfast!) and a coupon to get a manicure and pedicure. This shows incredible insight from my husband who knows I would complain about my weight if it was clothing related!! (Twixes are calorie free in my house!)
Emma also got 4 other cards today - one from a cute [almost] 2-year old boy! We'll have to keep a close eye on that friendship, when they eventually meet!
We will get some pictures up later, and of course any news that comes in!
Tell someone you love them today, they need to hear it.
1 comment:
I love you guys...apparently you need to hear it :)
Post a Comment