Life is not always what you imagined it to be, but when you put your hope and trust in Jesus, life will be more than you could have ever dreamed.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Happy Resurrection Sunday!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hope that you had a wonderful Easter, precious Emma, and good wishes to your Mommy and Daddy, too. I printed out your picture in your lovely Easter dress and right now it is on my desk. You make me smile, and I am so happy to hear of your progress. XXXOOO Love, Aunt Pat
2 comments:
Hope that you had a wonderful Easter, precious Emma, and good wishes to your Mommy and Daddy, too. I printed out your picture in your lovely Easter dress and right now it is on my desk. You make me smile, and I am so happy to hear of your progress.
XXXOOO
Love,
Aunt Pat
Everyone looks so amazing! I love Emma's dress and the family photo is great :)
Post a Comment