Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I think Emma must have been tired after last nights activity - she went to bed at 9pm and did not really wake up until 9am! Of course she woke up briefly at times, but needed very little encouragement to go back to sleep - which I was more than happy to provide! I too got to sleep on and off until 9am.

Unfortunately as we slept her g-tube had leaked, so she had to get a bath! Thankfully I got to take a shower also!

We hung out at a friends house for a couple hours before finally making it to the grocery store - we couldn't go yesterday as the vaccinations, well, upset Emma for most of the day!

As I made dinner Emma chilled in her playpen in the kitchen doorway. It worked well and I feel like I'm slowly making progress in balancing things. Unfortunately the pangs of guilt are still there when I leave her laying down while I do things.

To keep you updated on her weight, Emma had gained 3 ozs over the past two weeks - not as much as she should have. The nutritionist wants her weighed again next week so we have two full weeks of the lower volume to assess. I realize now just how awesome it is that we have medical assistance, and do not have to pay for each of these visits!!!

No comments: