And now you can see first hand one of the reasons I have been able to get through the past few months with so much joy - I have a wonderful husband and partner!
Life is not always what you imagined it to be, but when you put your hope and trust in Jesus, life will be more than you could have ever dreamed.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Super Dad
Being a new mum is hard work. Sleep-deprivation, one-sided conversation, slavishly changing diapers and placing pacifiers. And that doesn't begin to cover house work, cooking etc. So imagine my joy when Scott came home from doing 3 hours of overtime, strapped on the baby and picked up a Swiffer!
Only a truly great man would then also let me take a picture for the world to see!
And now you can see first hand one of the reasons I have been able to get through the past few months with so much joy - I have a wonderful husband and partner!
And now you can see first hand one of the reasons I have been able to get through the past few months with so much joy - I have a wonderful husband and partner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
does Scott have a younger brother?
Post a Comment