Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Yesterday afternoon I ran some errands (no success on the shopping front! :-( ) and when I came home this is what I found:


Emma got plenty of sleep yesterday and still slept all night.

Today she was more like herself, wanting to play, but she still has a cough and plenty of [whisper] snot! Thankfully we have been able to keep her clear enough that her oxygen level is good.

Always looking for new ways and places to make Emma comfortable this afternoon she staked her claim on the one and only recliner:

"One million dollars!"

We have now booked our hotel for the Moebius conference and it looks really nice! It has a pool, nice rooms and our meals are included with the conference, so it should be a nice mini-break as well as finally giving us some answers about what to expect for Emma.