On Saturday I had some 'me-time' and went shopping with that Target gift card! I bought some winter outfits for Emma, just leggings and tops mainly, comfy things for day to day wear! I also bought a work-out mat so I can do Pilates (yes, I'm still trying to get it going) without hurting my back.
It was nice to get out without the worry of Emma needing me in the back seat. You'd be surprised at how the stress of that discourages me from driving places. That said, I missed her and couldn't wait to have a cuddle when I got home.
Scott and I stayed in for the evening and watched the Olympics.
Sunday we headed to church as usual, but I was unaware of what a great service we would have. Let me just share the basic message with you - it's simple, but important...
Jesus Christ said he is the Son of God and savior of the world. He said "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Do you believe him?
It was nice to get out without the worry of Emma needing me in the back seat. You'd be surprised at how the stress of that discourages me from driving places. That said, I missed her and couldn't wait to have a cuddle when I got home.
Scott and I stayed in for the evening and watched the Olympics.
____________________________
Sunday we headed to church as usual, but I was unaware of what a great service we would have. Let me just share the basic message with you - it's simple, but important...
Jesus Christ said he is the Son of God and savior of the world. He said "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Do you believe him?
No comments:
Post a Comment