Friday, October 24, 2008

Pray for me

Tomorrow Emma and I are flying to Orlando for a body brushing session - without Scott!! We decided to give it a go whether he was here or not. Paying out for two airfares is not something we can do, so this is really a big test.

The challenge really isn't Emma (I don't think), no, it's actually taking Emma, all her supplies (baby stuff, milk, suction machine) and all mine (breast pump kit). To do it I am putting Emma in a small stroller and taking a back pack and the suction machine bag.

As you can see from this picture, it is a very small stroller and she seemed to like it the one time I put her in it!


We will only be in Orlando for a couple of hours, flying more than we are on the ground!! The appointment is only 30-45 minutes! I have tried to figure a schedule of feeding and pumping that could work!

When all is said and done, we are in God's hands. Emma's temperament, airport delays (rain expected!) and my own patience and energy are huge variables. And that is where you come in. Please keep us in your prayers, for safety as much as for a good day. Not to mention, we want a good report from the brushing therapist!!

No comments: