Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Finally!

We went out tonight to get a new baby gate. You see Emma is more determined to get up those stairs and our other gate does not function well at the uneven opening! Last night Scott let Emma climb the staircase to go for her bath! She loved it and clearly got a taste for the high life. Today while I got a bowl of cereal she made it to the 4th stair!

While we were out we picked up a few toys for Emma, including some giant lego bricks. I loved lego as a kid so I hope she does too, I'll be happy to play with her!!

And of course, I finally got some batteries for the camera. So without further ado, here's a giant fix of Emma...








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word - absolutely precious!! Thank you so much for posting the pictures and video clips - I must say - the video clips are my favorite! Mega Blocks & books are very popular in our house too (as well as Little People)!

Thank you for sharing :)

Jen
Waynesboro, PA

Christina Vare said...

Wow! Emma is great at signing! We never got anywhere near that good with Abby. She's a smart cookie. :-)

Christina Schoenrock said...

Ok so the signing is great but I swear in the one video where you are putting the blocks on her head she is trying to say hat. It seems like her normal "huh" but it sounds different. She is so smart I wouldn't put it past her!

stacio said...

wow!!! I LOVE the video of her signing! That's our smart girl! Hope you are all well