Be careful what you wish for, right? Well this morning Emma was quite the character. As I vented her, which required some pretty strong squeezing on her belly she started talking. After a few repeats of the same sound I looked at Scott and asked if he heard her. He did.
What was she saying? It was a pretty clear string of three words - "Oh my gosh." She said it several times, but if you ask her to say it, she won't! It's not the best phrase for her to say, and she has heard it from me when I get frustrated. However, I maintain it could be much much worse!
There is no shortage of new sounds coming out of her mouth and she really is trying to talk as much as sign. Mummy is usually signed, whereas Dad or Daddy is verbal! I don't mind - the sign is unmistakable!
What was she saying? It was a pretty clear string of three words - "Oh my gosh." She said it several times, but if you ask her to say it, she won't! It's not the best phrase for her to say, and she has heard it from me when I get frustrated. However, I maintain it could be much much worse!
There is no shortage of new sounds coming out of her mouth and she really is trying to talk as much as sign. Mummy is usually signed, whereas Dad or Daddy is verbal! I don't mind - the sign is unmistakable!
1 comment:
Ha! Sounds like Abby with "oh my goodness!"
Post a Comment