After a busy weekend, we have a pretty busy week ahead. Scott is back to work, which is good and we'll probably all get into our routine again.
Today Emma had her second dentist appointment. She was fine the first time and since then we've been brushing her teeth daily, which she actually enjoys. Today however, not so much! She started screaming as the assistant put on her gloves to brush Emma's teeth! I had to hold her on my lap with her head on the assistants lap as she fought the whole time.
While we waited for Dentist Rachel I distracted her with a basket of stickers they have for the kids. She calmed down, but still clung tightly to me. When the dentist approached she got upset again and really fought hard against further examination - she even kicked her shoe off!
It's a childrens dentist office so they don't get too bothered by the fuss, thank goodness!
The good news is her teeth all look good, no cavities. Her top front teeth have always been slightly discolored and apparently this does make them more susceptible to cavities so we need to floss them regularly. That's fine except I can't even bother to floss myself!! I'll try though!
After we ran some errands and it was all good. Oh, except that someone put a huge scratch in my drivers door! What's up with that?!!
There's always something.
Today Emma had her second dentist appointment. She was fine the first time and since then we've been brushing her teeth daily, which she actually enjoys. Today however, not so much! She started screaming as the assistant put on her gloves to brush Emma's teeth! I had to hold her on my lap with her head on the assistants lap as she fought the whole time.
While we waited for Dentist Rachel I distracted her with a basket of stickers they have for the kids. She calmed down, but still clung tightly to me. When the dentist approached she got upset again and really fought hard against further examination - she even kicked her shoe off!
It's a childrens dentist office so they don't get too bothered by the fuss, thank goodness!
The good news is her teeth all look good, no cavities. Her top front teeth have always been slightly discolored and apparently this does make them more susceptible to cavities so we need to floss them regularly. That's fine except I can't even bother to floss myself!! I'll try though!
After we ran some errands and it was all good. Oh, except that someone put a huge scratch in my drivers door! What's up with that?!!
There's always something.
No comments:
Post a Comment