Ever since Scott got me a Nintendo DS for my birthday in April I've been looking for Tetris to play on it. Soon after I learned they had stopped making it, and my mum was the only person I knew who had it - not so easy to borrow!! I was not happy.
Lately I have been playing spider solitaire alot and the desire to get Tetris was stronger than ever - especially with all the waiting for appointments I do, and a hospital stay looming! however I didn't expect to get it.
Today Scott went to watch the football with the guys, and on his way home, unbeknownest to me, he went to a nearby town and picked up the copy of Tetris he had been searching for for some time!
He's the best!!! The day isn't all that bad!
Lately I have been playing spider solitaire alot and the desire to get Tetris was stronger than ever - especially with all the waiting for appointments I do, and a hospital stay looming! however I didn't expect to get it.
Today Scott went to watch the football with the guys, and on his way home, unbeknownest to me, he went to a nearby town and picked up the copy of Tetris he had been searching for for some time!
He's the best!!! The day isn't all that bad!
No comments:
Post a Comment